Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity: Student Edition
4 in stock
Don’t try to do it all. Do more good. Better…in this brand new edition for students.
This is a short, fast-paced, practical guide to productivity. If you are a student, it will tell you what you need to know about getting things done in today’s digital world. It will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God.
In Do More Better — Student Editon, you will learn:
- Common obstacles to productivity
- The great purpose behind productivity
- 3 essential tools for getting things done
- The power of daily and weekly routines
- How to balance, school, family, church, and the rest of life
- And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and embracing the inevitable messiness of productivity
It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress.
You can do more better.
And I would love to help you get there.
Enjoying God: Experience the Power and Love of God in Everyday Life [Paperback]
Caring for One Another: 8 Ways to Cultivate Meaningful Relationships [Paperback]
Call to Extraordinary Prayer, A: Recharging your Prayer Life through the Book of Acts [Paperback]
Do More Better: A Practical Guide to Productivity [Paperback]