These Christian women were once little girls playing with dolls, making mistakes and growing up in quite a different world. But was it that different? Irene Howat has researched the lives of these famous women of God and draws out lessons we can all relate to, especially youngsters today.
Find out how:
- Mary Jane Kinnaird prayed and helped young women
- Emma Dryer studied astronomy and became a Bible teacher
- Florence Nightingale became a nurse and was useful to God
- Lottie Moon thought Missionaries were silly and then became one herself
- Ida Scudder changed her mind and then changed India
- Henrietta Mears dreamed big and wrote books
- Bessie Adams became a missionary in a horse-drawn caravan
- Betty Green flew planes in World War II
- Elisabeth Elliot's husband was killed but she forgave his murderers
- Janette Li became a Christian and told her own Chinese people about the one true God
NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about new releases and special prices.