⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 6-10 weeks)
For Grades 4 - 8
nventors & Scientists: Notable Lives from Historyoffers you a fun way to give your 4th– 8thgrade level students reading practice. Delightful for anyone who enjoys history and science, this reader features 10 notable inventors and scientists from around the world.
Samuel F.B. Morse
Alexander Graham Bell
Booker T. Washington
George Washington Carver
The Wright Brothers
Inventors and Scientistsis part of theWhat a Character! Serieswhich can be used alongside Master Books curriculum for reading practice or to dive deeper on topics that are of special interest to the students. The stories incorporate well with history, language arts, vocabulary words and definitions, as well as science, innovation, and cultural insights.
Your students will be inspired by Inventors & Scientists to apply their God-given talents and opportunities to impact their generation and possibly change the world!
Table of Contents
1. Carl Linnaeus — The Boy Who Loved Plants
2. Eli Whitney — Creative Inventor
3. Robert Fulton — Inventor of the Steamboat
4. Samuel F.B. Morse — A Man Who Wrote with Lightning
5. Louis Pasteur — The Boy Who Asked Questions
6. Alexander Graham Bell and the Talking Machine
7. Thomas Edison — Just the Strange Boy the World Needed