⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 3-4 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
Enjoy a course with an easy and effective developmental approach for preschoolers. With Stepping Stones, you introduce students to concepts that include colors, letters, nutrition, matching objects, and weather. They will also meet biblical heroes with qualities that children will want to learn as they become familiar with short verses focused on important concepts of faith.
This course is set up with one lesson per day, three days a week. Each lesson focuses on:
Making Connections – where you give instructions and interact with your child.
Match It Up and Sort It Out – when you model and guide your child to complete the activity.
Heroes of the Bible– as you teach your child about a specific hero each week.
You can lead them through memory verses and a variety of hands-on activities with this gentle introduction to learning through play. Students will enjoy certificates of achievement, story image cards, letter cards, coloring, healthy choices, and more!
Table of Contents
1. Making Observations
2. Shadow Play
3. Red, Blue, Green
4. Yellow, Orange, Purple
5. Pink, Brown, Black, White
7. All About Me & Scissor Skills
8. Nutrition & Me - Part 1
9. Nutrition & Me - Part 2
10. Concepts About Print - Part 1
11. Concepts About Print - Part 2
12. Review Colors & Animals
13. Introducing Letters
14. Where Does Your Food Come From?
16. 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
17. Basic Shapes
18. Observing Weather
19. Review Shadows & Nutrition
20. Following Directions
21. Noticing Differences
22. Review 1,2,3 & First Letter of Your Name
23. Physical Activity - Part 1
24. Physical Activity - Part 2
26. Review Differences & Colors
27. Story Comprehensive
28. Opposites & Following Directions
29. Basic Emotions
30. Prewriting Basics
31. Big, Little
32. Review Shapes, Animals, & Letters
33. Review Physical Activity & Textures
34. Review Weather & Opposites
35. Review Food Sources & Differences
36. Review Emotions, Following Directions, & Comprehension