⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 3-4 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
"But who do you say that I am?"?
- Jesus (Luke 9:20)
In this collection of biblical expositions, eight prominent Bible teachers look to the Gospel of Luke and its unique portrait of our Saviour, exploring everything from the nature of Jesus's divine sonship to his rejection by the religious and political rulers of his day.
- John Piper - Jesus the Son of God, the Son of Mary (Luke 1-2)
- Colin Smith - Jesus Despised (Luke 4:14-30)
- Crawford Loritts - Jesus's Transforming Power on Behalf of the Afflicted (Luke 8:26-56)
- D. A. Carson - Jesus's Resolve to Head toward Jerusalem (Luke 9:18-62)
- Kevin DeYoung - Jesus and the Lost (Luke 15:1-32)
- Stephen Um - Jesus and Money (Luke 16:1-15)
- Gary Millar - Jesus Betrayed and Crucified (Luke 22:3-23:49)
- Tim Keller - Jesus Vindicated (Luke 24:1-53)