⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 4-7 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
Advice books are no short-lived trend, even though much of the advice parading as 'wisdom' proves shallow in the long run. What we need is biblical wisdom, and even more than that we need hearts set on the One who governs all our practicalities.
The book of Proverbs unlocks the key to both, helping us to face very real challenges such as:
- Handling our freedom, independence and material resources wisely
- Keeping ourselves sexually pure
- Practicing biblical femininity in a world that scorns us for it
- Sustaining God-glorifying marriages
- Elevating biblical priorities ahead of day-to-day pressures
"The book of Proverbs is a gold mine of divine wisdom, and Lydia Brownback applies that wisdom in very practical ways to the issues women face. This is one of those books that should be studied more than simply read, and I can see it as a valuable resource for women's Bible studies."?
- Jerry Bridges, author, The Pursuit of Holiness