⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 6-10 weeks)
This comprehensive Hebrew grammar textbook has been revised. Key features include:
- Uses biblical text from the outset
- Provides a good general overview of the Hebrew language, as well as some in-depth understanding of grammatical rules
- Greater emphasis on understanding of accents and other critical details
- Makes use of Hebrew dictionaries and other reference tools to make it easier for the beginner
"This thoroughly revised edition is simply the best deductive-inductive introduction to biblical Hebrew grammar on the market today. Students learn to use the standard lexicon quickly and read actual biblical texts in a graduated fashion. Ideal for both college and seminary contexts."?
- Gordon J. Hamilton, Huron College, London, Ontario