0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 8-10 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
The 'Dictionary of Paul and his letters' is a one-of-a-kind reference work. Following the format of its highly successful companion volume, the 'Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels', this Dictionary is designed to bring students, teachers, ministers and laypeople abreast of the established conclusions and significant recent developments in Pauline scholarship, as well as a summa of Paul and Pauline studies.
In-depth articles focus on:
- Individual theological themes (such as law, resurrection and Son of God).
- Broad theological topics (such as Christology, eschatology and the death of Christ).
- Methods of interpretation (such as rhetorical criticism and social-scientific approaches).
- Background topics (such as apocalypticism, Hellenism and Qumran).
- Various other subjects specifically related to the scholarly study of Pauline theology and literature (such as early Catholicism, the centre of Paul's theology, and Paul and his interpreters since F. C. Baur).
Separate articles are also devoted to each of the Pauline letters, to hermeneutics and to preaching Paul today.