Experience real peace and joy as you follow God in every area of your life - and become a woman after His heart. Learn how to pursue God's priorities when it comes to your family, home, work and ministry.
With warmth and grace, Elizabeth George shares practical, scriptural insights on how you can pursue God's priorities when it comes to:
- Your husband - foster a deep commitment to serving and honoring him
- Your children - pray faithfully for them and teach them God's Word
- Your home - create a nurturing atmosphere and a tapestry of beauty
- Your walk with the Lord - grow through love of Scripture and in spiritual maturity
- Your ministry - learn to reach out and be a blessing to others
"This deep, meaty book is saturated with scripture and personal insights. Each chapter ends with a response section to help women open their hearts for God's transformation. Those serious about spiritual growth will benefit from the study guide at the end."?
- Christian Library Journal
Woman After God's Own Heart, A (Updated and Expanded) is in the following collections:
Christian Life |
NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about new releases and special prices.