0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 4-6 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
In this provocative work, world-renowned scholar Craig A. Evans presents the most important archaeological discoveries that shed light on the world of Jesus of Nazareth.
Evans challenges many sensational claims that have been proposed in recent books and peddled in the media by using archaeological findings to uncover the truth about several key pieces of Jesus' world. For example:
- What was the village of Nazareth actually like in the time of Jesus?
- Did synagogues really exist, as the Gospels say?
- What does archaeology tell us about the ruling priests who condemned Jesus to death?
- Has the tomb of Jesus really been found?
"A masterful, erudite, and well-written review of the archaeology of the world of Jesus. Highly recommended for scholars and students alike."
- Shimon Gibson, Chair of the Department of Archaeology, University of the Holy Land, Jerusalem, and author of The Final Days of Jesus: Archaeology as Evidence
NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about new releases and special prices.