DVD Evangelism in a Skeptical World: How to Make the Unbelievable News About Jesus More Believable
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 3-5 weeks) Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
Most Christians already believe they should be telling others about Jesus, but traditional methods are no longer as effective in today's post-Christian world. Thus, we may become frustrated, blame ourselves, or simply give up. Evangelism in a Skeptical World Video Study, together with the accompanying book Evangelism in a Skeptical World, equips Christians with the principles and skills needed to tell the unbelievable news about Jesus to friends in a skeptical world.
Presented by speaker and evangelist Sam Chan, these lessons combine the theological and biblical insights of classic evangelistic training with the latest insights from missiology on contextualization, cultural hermeneutics, and storytelling. Every session is illustrated with real-world examples drawn from over fifteen years of evangelistic ministry. These are methods that really work--getting past the defensive posture that many people have toward Christianity so they can seriously consider the claims of Jesus Christ.
Session Titles and Runtimes:
- Introduction (3 min)
- A Theology of Evangelism, Part 1 (23 min)
- A Theology of Evangelism, Part 2 (27 min)
- Everyday Evangelism (27 min)
- How to Craft a Gospel Presentation, Part 1 (28 min)
- How to Craft a Gospel Presentation, Part 2 (27 min)
- Evangelism to Postmoderns (38 min)
- Contextualization for Evangelism, Part 1 (22 min)
- Contextualization for Evangelism, Part 2 (20 min)
- Gospel-Cultural Hermeneutics (23 min)
- Story-Telling the Gospel (25 min)
- How to Give Evangelistic Topical Talks (32 min)
- How to Give Evangelistic Expository Talks (25 min)
- Religious Epistemology, Apologetics, and Defeater Beliefs, Part 1 (26 min)
- Religious Epistemology, Apologetics, and Defeater Beliefs, Part 2 (30 min)
- Moving People from Hostile to Loyal (16 min)
Here is a sample of one of the study sessions.
Confronting Christianity: 12 Hard Questions for the World's Largest Religion Hardcover
Evangelism in a Skeptical World: How to Make the Unbelievable News About Jesus More Believable Paperback
LD Honest Evangelism: How to talk about Jesus even when it's tough Paperback