⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 4-7 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
When you want to get straight to the heart of meaning in the Greek New Testament, A Reader's Greek-English Lexicon to the New Testament is indispensable. By eliminating time-consuming lexical work, this book helps the pastor or student read the Greek New Testament easily and swiftly.
- All words that occur fewer than 50 times in the New Testament appear verse by verse
- The translation is provided next to each word
- A list at the beginning of each book shows words that occur more than five times in that book but less than 50 in the New Testament
- In-text frequency numbers show how often a word is used both in a given book and in the entire New Testament
- An appendix lists all words that occur more than 50 times
- Definitions are based on the Bauer-Arndt-Gingrich Greek-English Lexicon (BAG)