In Reason to Believe, R.C. Sproul answers the most common questions and objections raised by sceptics to the truths of the Christian faith. Using compelling logic, he addresses such questions as:
- Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Has science disproved the existence of God?
- What happens to those who have never heard of Christ?
- What about all the hypocrites in church?
- Why does God allow evil and suffering?
- Will non-Christians who never hear of Christ go to hell?
- Is it narrow-minded and bigoted to believe Christ is only one way to God?
Reason to Believe is no collection of pat answers and proof texts - it addresses each objection in a separate chapter, giving sound answers for people who want to do more than scratch the surface of Christian truths.