⚠️ 0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 3-4 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
The six-session small group Bible study course, The Reason for God, captures live and unscripted conversations with a group of people to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy and Scripture, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
This DVD can be used individually, with groups or by any believer who is engaging with friends who don't share his or her beliefs. Christians will be challenged to wrestle with their friends' and neighbours' hardest questions, and to engage those questions in ways that will spark an honest, enriching and humbling dialogue, as is modelled during the sessions.
1. Isn't the Bible a Myth?
2. How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
3. What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
5. Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
6. How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?