The Bible is not like any other book because its ultimate Author is God. As the psalmist prayed in Psalm 119:18, "Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law,"? the new Reformation Study Bible emphasises the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
- New theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
- Commentary from 75 distinguished theologians from around the world
- New topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
- Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
- Over 20,000 new, revised or expanded study notes
- Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
- 16 pages of high-resolution full colour maps at back of Bible
- Embedded maps provide quick references as you read
- Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
"This is a serious study Bible for serious students, and it belongs in every Christian's library."?
- Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
"... a valuable resource created with discipleship in mind. I commend it highly and gratefully."?
- Dr. Ligon Duncan, Chancellor and CEO Reformed Theological Seminary