Innocent Blood: Challenging the Powers of Death with the Gospel of Life
2 in stock
The gospel of Christ is the gospel of life, and the Christian's defining reality. Yet the shedding of innocent blood, primarily through abortion, has now marked an entire generation.
Innocent Blood explores a series of questions so as to reveal vital connections between the gospel and the call to defend the unborn. These questions include:
- What does the Bible mean when it says that "life is in the blood"??
- What does the Bible say about blood-guilt?
- What remedy does God provide for the guilt of shedding innocent blood?
- What are we to do when confronted with the shedding of innocent blood, and where does our courage to take action come from?
"... John Ensor beautifully shows us how our glorious God delights in our courageous fight for the innocent, and that he commands us to fight, not with the words and weapons of man but with the living and active Gospel of Jesus Christ as we depend on the Holy Spirit to change hearts, renew minds, and protect the innocent..."?
- Burk Parsons, Associate pastor, Saint Andrew's; Editor, Tabletalk
Gospel Comes with a House Key, The: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World [Hardcover]
Popes and Feminists: How the Reformation Frees Women from Feminism [Paperback]