Seven Leaders: Preachers and Pastors
2 in stock
Spiritual leaders lead people to heaven. In this book are accounts of seven such men, together with the distinctive features of their lives:
- John Elias - the necessity of the power of the Holy Spirit
- Andrew Bonar - the reality of communion with Christ
- Archie Brown - the irresistibility of love
- Kenneth MacRae - the need for faithfulness to death
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones - theology and doctrine
- W.J. Grier - passing on the 'sacred deposit'
- John MacArthur - the governing authority of the word of God
An Old Testament miracle once took place at a burial. We are told that when the deceased was "let down and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet"? (2 Kings 13:21). Through books, the past can be touched, and records of faithful servants of Christ still speak and can bring new life today.
Letters of John Calvin [Cloth-Bound Hardcover]
In Their Own Words: The Testimonies of Luther, Calvin, Know and Bunyan [Paperback]
Glory of Grace, The: An Introduction to the Puritans in Their Own Words [Paperback]