Best News Ever: Your 100-day guide to the Gospel of Mark
50+ in stock
When was the last time you heard some really incredible news that you couldn't wait to share? The Gospel of Mark is that kind of good news! It’s a life-changing announcement about who Jesus is, and what he’s done.
Best News Ever is a devotional that takes tweens aged 9-12 on a 100-day journey through Mark's fast-paced, action-packed story—helping them to understand the confusing bits, showing them how it connects with their life, and bringing them face to face with Jesus: the one who changes everything.
Each day's devotional includes:
• A passage to read — work through the whole of Mark's Gospel in bite-sized chunks
• A short explanation — guiding you though the confusing bits and showing what it means for you
• A question to reflect on — so that you can slow down and think through what you've read
• A prayer to pray — to help you respond to what God has said
Written in a pithy and engaging style, Best News Ever will help young people of all backgrounds to read the Bible for themselves, whether they know a little or a lot about Jesus already. It is also ideal to use as a family devotional.
9-13 years old
- 100 devotions through Mark's Gospel, including…
- 1. Good News! (1:1)
- 2. The Wait is (Almost) Over (1:1-5)
- 3. Centre Stage (1:4-8)
- 4. A New Beginning (1:9-11)
- 5. A New Hero (1:12-13)
Wow—if you’re looking for a fresh devotional on the Gospel of Mark which packages the best scholarship into 100 bite-sized portions that your preteens will love to read, then look no further. Best News Ever by Chris Morphew is the best study of Mark for this age-group that I’ve ever seen. Older children (and their parents!) will find each 2-page devotional engaging (Chris is a brilliant storyteller), enlightening (he’s a master teacher), and incredibly encouraging (again and again he shines the spotlight on our Savior)! I hope you’ll get copies for the 9-to-12-year-olds in your life—and then read it with them!
9Marks Building Healthy Churches Set Hardcover Set