GBG John 13-21: The place of greatest glory
50+ in stock
Where is God's glory most clearly seen? And how are we changed by glimpsing that glory?
In these eight Bible studies for small groups, Josh Moody brings groups to gaze at the place of greatest glory—the wooden cross and the empty tomb.
Featuring close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
There is an accompanying Expository Guide available to help you lead these eight studies in John.
- Why study John 13–21?
- 1. Power to serve (13:1-38)
- 2. Promises for troubled hearts (14:1-31)
- 3. Fruit that will last (15:1-16:33)
- 4. A time for glory (17:1-26)
- 5. Betrayal & denial (18:1-27)
- 6. The glory of the cross (18:28-19:42)
- 7. Life in his name (20:1-31)
- 8. Breakfast by the sea (21:1-25)
- Leader's Guide