Lord's Supper as a Means of Grace, The: More than a Memory
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 2-4 weeks)
Richard Barcellos' specific focus is to show us how the Lord's Supper is a means of grace. The study is divided under four headings:
1. The terminology connected to the Lord's Supper in the New Testament
2. The Biblical data that supports the Lord's Supper as a means of grace
3. The confessional formulation of the Lord's Supper as a means of grace in the reformed tradition
4. Final Thoughts
"Richard Barcellos reclaims the Lord's Supper as a means of grace."?
- Carl R. Trueman, Paul Woolley Professor of Historical Theology and Church History, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
"May God use this book as a catalyst in bringing about continuing reform in our churches."
- Steve Marquedant, Pastor at Sovereign Grace Baptist Church, Ontario, California
"Richard Barcellos is to be commended heartily for detailing the biblical and theological foundations of what our forefathers in the Faith knew well."?
- Michael A. G. Haykin, Professor, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky
Enjoying God: Experience the Power and Love of God in Everyday Life [Paperback]
In His Image: 10 Ways God Calls Us to Reflect His Character [Paperback]
Strength for the Weary [Hardcover]