Finding Forgiveness: Discovering the Healing Power of the Gospel
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 2-4 weeks)
If you are a Christian, you have personally experienced the joy of sins forgiven and reconciliation with God. Forgiveness, writes Stanley Gale, “is a divine accomplishment to be savored and offered to others.” Forgiveness is the most basic of Christian graces, yet the topic raises many questions, including these:
- Is it biblical to “forgive and forget”?
- Why do we need to confess our sins if they are already forgiven?
- How do we actually go about forgiving someone?
- Does the Bible give a place to forgiving ourselves?
- What does life look like after forgiveness?
In Finding Forgiveness, you will discover practical answers to these questions and many others. With pastoral warmth, the author will help you see how the awe of the gospel dawns anew for those who apply forgiveness and experience the healing of a burdened spirit or broken relationship.
Enjoying God: Experience the Power and Love of God in Everyday Life Paperback
Caring for One Another: 8 Ways to Cultivate Meaningful Relationships Paperback