GDS Book 2: Before I Was Born (Ages 5-8)
4 in stock
Before I Was Born is the second book in the God's Design for Sex series, written to be read with children ages 5 to 8.
With age-appropriate, straightforward text and informative illustrations, Before I Was Born explains sex as a special gift God gives to a husband and wife. The book covers topics such as:
- Why God made boys' and girls' bodies different
- God's plan for loving marriages and families
- The basic facts about intercourse, presented in the context of marital love and intimacy
- Conception and foetal development
- Childbirth and breastfeeding
Created to answer the questions inevitably asked by young children, Before I Was Born will help you give your child a vital head start in understanding God's intended purpose for procreation and sex.
Jesus Christmas, A: Explore God's Amazing Plan for Christmas [Paperback]