John Frame's Selected Shorter Writings, Volume 1
2 in stock
John Frame's Selected Shorter Writings includes thirty-five brief essays dealing with theological method, apologetics and the Christian life. Overall, they will challenge believers to think harder and not be satisfied with easy, conventional, trendy or fashionable answers.
- An introduction to perspectival method
- An argument that there is no standard 'order' or 'context' for considering theological issues
- A questioning of the fashionable emphasis on 'narrative'
- The need for intellectual repentance
- The primacy of obedience in biblical ethics
- A proposition for a more positive evaluation of biblical prosperity