Do Christians overemphasise the hope of the future to the neglect of needs in the present? Are discussions about the end times unimportant so long as we all 'get to heaven' in the end?
In this book, a team of eight leading Bible teachers offers us a vision of the new heaven and new earth that doesn't just impact our view of the future - it also has the potential to change how we live today. These eight essays will stir up within us a longing for our future home as we eagerly await Jesus' glorious return.
- Life and Prosperity, Death and Destruction (Deuteronomy 30:1-20)
- The Shoot from Jesse, the Nations, and Israel (Isaiah 11)
- The Lord Is There (Ezekiel 40-48)
- The Father's Home, and the Way There (John 14:1-14)
- The Day of the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:11)
- The Resurrection and the Life (1 Corinthians 15:35-58)
- Living in the Hope of Liberation from Bondage (Romans 8:16-25)
- A New Heaven and a New Earth (Revelation 21:1-22:5)
NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about new releases and special prices.