New Bible Commentary
4 in stock
For fifty years the 'New Bible Commentary' has served Bible readers worldwide. This 21st Century Edition builds on the strengths of the previous three:
- A one-volume commentary on the whole Bible by an international team of contributors
- General articles on what the Bible is and how to read it
- An introduction to each Bible book
- Commentaries dividing each book into sections for ease of reference.
Designed to meet the needs of today, the 'New Bible Commentary' makes use of recent international scholarship: 80% of the articles are entirely new and the rest have been rewritten. New maps, diagrams, charts and tables illuminate the text, and further reading lists are included with each article.
"IVP is to be congratulated on producing this edition of the New Bible Commentary. I warmly commend it to all those wanting to understand the Bible in greater depth".
- George Carey, former Archbishop of Canterbury