Each for the Other: Marriage as It’s Meant to Be (Revised Edition)
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 2-4 weeks)
Building a strong marriage is tough. Yet the Bible is packed with principles on nurturing an intimate, rewarding relationship. In this book, Bryan Chapell and his wife, Kathy, offer an in-depth discussion of biblical truths you can apply to your marriage starting today. Together, they teach you:
- How denying yourself can create the most rewarding relationship ever
- What biblical headship and submission really mean - and why they're important
- Six key building blocks to help solidify your marriage and family
Whether you're engaged, newly married, or in a seasoned relationship, Each for the Other offers indispensable truths on how to sacrificially love your partner. It also includes discussion questions - perfect for individual or couple study.
"A marvelous treatment of the biblical model for and teaching on the family."
- R. C. Sproul, Author, Theologian
"One of the few indispensable books on marriage. This is a book to read, re-read, and savour; a first class achievement."
- R. Kent Hughes, senior pastor, College Church in Wheaton
Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family [Paperback]