Reason to Believe: A Response To Common Objections To Christianity
2 in stock
In Reason to Believe, R.C. Sproul answers the most common questions and objections raised by sceptics to the truths of the Christian faith. Using compelling logic, he addresses such questions as:
- Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Has science disproved the existence of God?
- What happens to those who have never heard of Christ?
- What about all the hypocrites in church?
- Why does God allow evil and suffering?
- Will non-Christians who never hear of Christ go to hell?
- Is it narrow-minded and bigoted to believe Christ is only one way to God?
Reason to Believe is no collection of pat answers and proof texts - it addresses each objection in a separate chapter, giving sound answers for people who want to do more than scratch the surface of Christian truths.
Keeping Faith in an Age of Reason: Refuting Alleged Bible Contradictions [Paperback]
Tricky: The hardest questions to ask about Christianity (and some answers) [Paperback]