Doing the Right Thing: Making Moral Choices In A World Full Of Options
1 in stock
Doing the Right Thing explores the ethical and moral breakdown that is hitting culture from all sides. Through panel discussions, interviews and live student questions it raises ethical issues in a non-condemning but challenging way, stimulating thought, discussion and action.
This examination of ethics consists of six sessions, each designed to be completed in approximately one hour. Each session consists of approximately thirty minutes of video and thirty minutes of discussion.
Session topics include:
- How did we get into this mess?
- Is there truth, a moral law we all can know?
- If we know what is right, can we do it?
- What does it mean to be human?
- Ethics in the market place
- Ethics in public life
This is the DVD.
How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us By His Grace [Paperback]