Reason for God Discussion Guide, The: Conversations On Faith And Life
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 2-4 weeks)
The six-session small group Bible study course, The Reason for God, contains conversations between Tim Keller and a group of people which address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, and Scripture, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
While The Reason for God DVD (sold separately) captures a live and unscripted conversation between Timothy Keller and the six panellists discussing their objections to Christianity, this Discussion Guide will help small groups and individuals dig more deeply into the objections to the Christian faith.
1. Isn't the Bible a Myth?
2. How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
3. What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
5. Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
6. How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
Puritan: All of Life to the Glory of God | Deluxe Edition | DVD, Workbook, Gift Book, 30 Part Teaching Series Multimedia Pack