Spiritual Healthcheck: 16 steps to a thriving Christian life
8 in stock
We all need a spiritual health check from time to time. These 16 devotions will help you to see where and how to grow in faith and joy. This book will:
- Help you to diagnose how you're (honestly) doing in your faith
- Give you the 'vitamins' you need - God's ways of helping you to thrive
- Point you to the one who enables you to really grow - the Holy Spirit.
"Everyone needs a check up every now and then and Carl gives us a terrific little spiritual health check here. It helps us see where we may have drifted and then balances that out with Biblically helpful encouragement to get back on track."?
- Matt Fuller, Senior Pastor of Christchurch Mayfair, London; Author of Perfect Sinners
"This devotional is thoroughly biblical and practical. It will aid any Christian in self-assessment, while also directing their eyes to Christ by engaging in His means of grace and resting in His eternal promises."?
- Jason Helopoulos, Associate Pastor, University Reformed Church, East Lansing, Michigan
5 Things to Pray for Your Heart: Prayers that Change you to be More Like Jesus [Paperback]
Way of Wisdom, The: A Year of Daily Devotions in the Book of Proverbs [Hardcover]
Prayers of the Bible (Gift Edition): 366 Devotionals to Encourage Your Prayer Life [Imitation Leather]
Good Old Age, A: An A to Z of Loving and Following the Lord Jesus in Later Years [Paperback]