CSB Spurgeon Study Bible, Leather touch
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 3-4 weeks)
Charles Spurgeon has been called the “Prince of Preachers.” He preached to over 10 million people in his lifetime, and his written sermons have impacted millions more since 1866. The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features thousands of excerpts from Spurgeon’s sermons, chosen and edited by Alistair Begg in order to bring the richness of the Prince of Preachers’ insights into your daily study of God’s Word.
- Introductory Biography of Charles Spurgeon
- Study notes crafted from Spurgeon sermons
- Extracted sermon illustrations placed on the same page as the associated biblical text
- Sermon notes and outlines in Spurgeon’s own handwriting
- “Spurgeon Quotables” inserted throughout the Bible
- Book introductions with book overviews in Spurgeon’s own words
- Topical subheadings
- Two-column text
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Presentation Section
- Full-color maps, and more.
The CSB Spurgeon Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
God without Passions: A Primer: A Practical and Pastoral Study of Divine Impassibility [Paperback]