Meaning of Marriage: A Vision For Married And Single People
2 in stock
Modern culture would have you believe that everyone has a soul mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that marriage does not mean 'til death do us part', but merely for as long as my needs are being met; and that when serious differences arise, divorce is the best solution.
According to the Bible, all of these modern-day assumptions miss what marriage is all about. In The Meaning of Marriage - a six-session video-based Bible study - Timothy and Kathy Keller draw a profound portrait of marriage from the pages of Scripture. The result is a vision for marriage that is refreshingly frank and unsentimental, yet hopeful and beautiful.
The six sessions are:
- Service: Marriage Isn't about You
- Covenant: Created to Make Promises
- Roles: Loving through Mutual Submission
- Singleness: Strengthening the Spiritual Family
- Sex: The Act of Covenant Renewal
- Hope: Seeing the Great Horizon
Sing the Bible: Family Christmas [CD]
Post Tenebras Lux: A Symphonic Celebration of the Protestant Reformation [CD]