North Star Geography
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 7-9 weeks) Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
GEOGRAPHY is more than just place names and outline maps—it’s understanding how the world around us works! North Star Geography gives students a deep understanding of how geography impacts all of us every day-with real-life applications for college, career, citizenship, and ministry.
Written from a distinctly Christian perspective by a homeschool grad (now a homeschool dad), North Star Geography is a full high school credit. he lessons which are available in hardback book, CD, or download format cover:
- Geography Skills (such as reading maps and navigation)
- Physical Geography (the lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere)
- Human Geography (social structures, culture and heritage, interacting with the environment)
The Companion Guide contains:
- Hands-on activities and projects
- Map work, memorization, and geographic research questions (with answers!)
- Quizzes, a final exam, answer keys, and a grading rubric
- Reproducible outline and reference maps, note-taking pages, and graphic organizers
If you want your students to understand our world, this could be the most important class you teach!
“I purchased the lesson plans for North Star Geography for my homeschool planet program. I love how much time it saved me from having to enter these day by day into the program. I also liked how I could choose which parts of the curriculum to add for each child since I’m teaching three children at three different grade levels. Thank you.”
– Donna L McDowell, Co-op member
Mystery of History Volume IV Reader & Companion Guide Download Hardcover plus digital download