Jesus Christmas, A: Explore God's Amazing Plan for Christmas
50+ in stock
Get your family excited with this advent devotional offering a fresh way to prepare for Christmas.
Right from the beginning, the serpent lied to Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden – and he has been lying ever since. But right from the beginning, God told us his amazing plan to send Jesus.
Each day's devotional looks at one of the serpent's lies, and then shows how the glorious truth of Christmas beats it every time!
God prepared the world for Jesus and he will prepare your heart to celebrate this Christmas in a new and lasting way.
In A Jesus Christmas, Barbara Reaoch introduces children to the amazing truth that God planned the first Christmas long before Jesus was born. Barbara takes us on a journey through the Scriptures showing us the signposts that point to the coming Savior and its fulfillment on the first Christmas Day. An excellent family Christmas book with a powerful gospel message.
--- Marty Machowski, Pastor and author of The Ology, The Gospel Story Bible, Long Story Short
- Before You Begin
- Some Useful Bible Words
- Dec 1st: God's Plan for Christmas
- Dec 2nd: Like the Stars in the Sky
- Dec 3rd: A Promised Child
- Dec 4th: A Stairway to God
- Dec 5th: The Only Truly Good Person
- Dec 6th: The Passover Lamb
- Dec 7th: Life-Giving Bread
- Dec 8th: God's True Tent
- Dec 9th: Ruth's Son's, Son's, Son's, Son
- Dec 10th: The Forever King
- Dec 11th: The King Who Understands Us
- Dec 12th: Born to Die
- Dec 13th: God With Us
- Dec 14th: Mary's Child
- Dec 15th: True Happiness
- Dec 16th: We live for Jesus
- Dec 17th: Preparing the Path
- Dec 18th: The Real Jesus
- Dec 19th: The Angel's Message for All
- Dec 20th: The Best Words Ever
- Dec 21st: Simeon Sees His Savior
- Dec 22nd: God Hears Us
- Dec 23rd: The Truth About Jesus
- Dec 24th: Jesus Came to Win
- Dec 25th: A Jesus Christmas
- Extra family journaling space
5 Things to Pray for Your Kids Prayers that change things for the next generation [Paperback]
Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family [Hardcover]