GDS Book 1: The Story of Me (Ages 3-5)
4 in stock
It's never too early to begin giving your child a practical understanding of his unique, beautiful body and why God designed it to be exactly the way it is. The Story of Me is the first book in the God's Design for Sex series, written to be read to children ages 3 to 5.
With candid, age-appropriate language and realistic illustrations, The Story of Me explains:
- God's love and the goodness of all He has made
- The nurturing family as God's context for love
- Why God wants each baby to have both a mummy and a daddy
- The specialness of being made a boy or a girl
- Proper names for private body parts
Spend a few special moments with your child and The Story of Me, sharing the stories of God's wonderful love and the marvelous body that is His special gift!
5 Things to Pray for Your Kids Prayers that change things for the next generation [Paperback]
Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family [Hardcover]