God and the Transgender Debate: What does the Bible actually say about gender identity
50+ in stock
What is transgender and gender fluidity? What does God's Word actually say about these issues? How can the gospel be good news for someone experiencing gender dysphoria? How should churches respond?
This warm, faithful and careful book helps Christians understand what the Bible says about gender identity. It will help us to engage lovingly and faithfully with one of the most explosive cultural discussions of our day. It also includes a section looking at practical questions including:
- Can someone be transgender and Christian?
- Should I mind if people who are biologically the other sex are in my restroom?
- Is it true that Christian teaching is harmful and can lead to depression and higher suicide rates?
- What about people who are born intersex?
"Andrew T. Walker has written a book not about the debates but about people. It is clear and so clarifies matters in a way which will help us all... This book should enable Christians to contribute something to the healing process."?
- Peter Barnes, Pastor, Revesby Presbyterian Church
Gospel Comes with a House Key, The: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World Hardcover
Plugged In: Connecting your faith with what you watch, read, and play Paperback