GBG Acts 13-28: The Church Multiplies
0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 2-4 weeks)
Due for release in September
Albert Mohler guides groups through the second half of the book of Acts, showing how the missionary journeys of Paul, and his arrest, trials, and journey to Rome shape our lives and witness today.
Features close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application, and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
- Why Study Acts 13-28?
- 1. Mission Commenced (13:1-14:28)
- 2. The Council of Jerusalem (15:1-16:5)
- 3. The World Upside Down (16:6-17:34)
- 4. God's Word Prevails (18:1-19:20)
- 5. The God Worth Serving (19:21-20:38)
- 6. Accused in Jersualem (21:1-23:35)
- 7. Hope on Trial (24:1-26:32)
- 8. Calm in the Storm (27:1-28:31)
- Leader's Guide
Emblems of the Infinite King: Enter the Knowledge of the Living God [Hardcover]
Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies [Paperback]
Facing Snarls and Scowls: Preaching through Hostility, Apathy and Adversity