Swipe Up: A better way to do love, sex and relationships
415 in stock
In a sex-saturated culture where anything goes, it’s tempting to think that the Christian vision for sex seems dull, uninspiring and just plain weird!
Join author Jason Roach as he reflects on how he discovered a different way of looking at sex, relationships and love. He found the true intimacy he was craving in God’s perfect design for sex and sexuality and you can too.
Discover a better story than the one our culture tells, a story where respect, generosity and care for others abound and relationships can flourish. Trade insecurity for confidence, anxiety for freedom and stress for happiness as you enjoy who God has made you to be and live in the way He intends.
- Foreword: by Glynn Harrison
- Introduction: why I am telling my story
- 1. Something more
- Or My Girlfriend was a pole dancer
- 2. Here for a reason
- Or how Shaving has never been quite the same again
- 3. Celebrating our situation
- Or Why singleness is not second best
- 4. Faithful
- Or Why anniversaries matter more than wedding days
- 5. Friendship
- Or why “the one” isn’t enough
- 6. Speaking to our world
- Or Why “Stop it” just won’t do
- Epilogue: Swipe Up.
This book is sane, funny, honest, powerful and moving in equal measure. Jason Roach does a marvellous job in presenting the Bible’s beautiful vision for sexuality in our broken world in a way that is utterly realistic and completely recognisable. Both sensitive and courageous, no-one - married or single, Chistian or non-Christian, could read ’Swipe Up' without laughing, rethinking and even shedding a tear. Read it, talk about, pass it on!