The Works of William Perkins, Volume 9
Pre-order item. This book will ship when it is released by the publisher.
The Works of William Perkins fills a major gap in Reformed and Puritan theology. Though Perkins is best known today for his writings on predestination, he also wrote prolifically on many subjects. His works filled over two thousand large pages of small print in three folio volumes and were reprinted several times in the decades after his death. His complete works, however, have not been in print since the mid-seventeenth century. This modern typeset edition of the Works includes four volumes of Perkins’s expositions of Scripture, three volumes of his doctrinal and polemical treatises, and three volumes of his practical writings.
CONTENTS OF VOLUME 9
• A Declaration of the True Manner of Knowing Christ Crucified
• The True Gain: More in Worth than All the Goods in the World
• A Faithful and Plain Exposition upon Zephaniah 2:1–2
• The Nature and Practice of Repentance
• The Combat of the Flesh and Spirit
• A Treatise of Man’s Imaginations
• A Direction for the Government of the Tongue According to God’s Word
• A Discourse of the Damned Art of Witchcraft
Ecclesiastes, Song of Songs (The Story of God Bible Commentary) Hardcover
Epic: An Around-the-World Journey Through Christian History (10-Episode DVD) DVD