0 in stock. Order now for delivery when our stock arrives (Typically 4-6 weeks)
Please note our normal delivery times have been increased due to coronavirus disrupting international freight. Our freight team is working to ensure products still reach us but we do expect delays.
If you are a Christian, you have personally experienced the joy of sins forgiven and reconciliation with God. Forgiveness, writes Stanley Gale, “is a divine accomplishment to be savored and offered to others.” Forgiveness is the most basic of Christian graces, yet the topic raises many questions, including these:
- Is it biblical to “forgive and forget”?
- Why do we need to confess our sins if they are already forgiven?
- How do we actually go about forgiving someone?
- Does the Bible give a place to forgiving ourselves?
- What does life look like after forgiveness?
In Finding Forgiveness, you will discover practical answers to these questions and many others. With pastoral warmth, the author will help you see how the awe of the gospel dawns anew for those who apply forgiveness and experience the healing of a burdened spirit or broken relationship.
NEVER MISS A DEAL!
Sign up for our mailing list to hear about new releases and special prices.